Come play in my world for awhile!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Eh, who am I kidding? I don't really do wordless. Maybe I should change the title of the post to "Almost Wordless Wednesday." But that doesn't have the nice ring of alliteration so I guess you'll just have to work with me.
Today I received an unexpected gift at the school from a fellow mommy. It was particularly appropriate given that I was so overbooked that I spent the entire day racing around like a chicken with it's head cut off and scrambling to prepare for all of the volunteer "stuff" that I've gotten myself sucked into. You'll likely hear about that in tomorrow's post.
Wow. Foreshadowing and alliteration all in one post. I am good.

I'm not addicted. It's not as though I can't control my volunteer committments. I can stop any time I want.
Tucked inside are a pair of longer bigger socks. Leigh clearly understands that size matters.

2 comments:

Leigh B said...

I knew you, of ALL people would appreciate this.....I think the koozie will make the days go by easier because the drinks stay colder longer! Hopefully it fits in the hybrid, but I don't have great hope for that!

Anonymous said...

No, you can't stop! You are out.of.control.

And the school's a better place for it!