Come play in my world for awhile!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm bucking the system


I started a post about my resolutions for the new year. And I just deleted it. I'm being bombarded by the media recommending ways that I can better myself. Now, I'm not saying there's no room for improvement here, but I like the way I am. And I like where I am. So this year I resolve to stop running in circles trying to be a better version of myself and just be KathyB!
If you care to join me, this year I will be:
  • Spending more time watching TV / movies.
  • Spending more time goofing on Facebook.
  • Reading more.
  • Quitting exercise that is drudgery, and doing things I like to do.
  • Procrastinating more (2009 is going to be interesting).
  • Eating out more.
  • Having more fun.
So, what are your resolutions? Anybody got any good ones that might make me re-think mine?!

Whatever your resolutions may be I wish you a healthy and happy 2009!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm resolving to join you!

Anonymous said...

Do you know how much I absolutly admire you!?! :) I will totally be joining you on the tv watching and eating more...but...I heard a rumor about Hawaii 2010 so maybe that is not the best idea!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so tired of vowing to lose the same 10 lbs! They've been around so long I think they're officially mine.

I'm sticking with you this year!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog KathyB!

Happy New Year!

Court D said...

Um, how about this time I will not read a Twilight book in two days but stretch out Breaking Dawn over a whole week?

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year KathyB!

I visit from Mom Blogs and just wanted to send warm wishes!

Anonymous said...

Those resolutions sound GREAT!! Especially the dine out more and have fun. Right up my alley. As a matter of fact, I may do the same. As for the Facebook, I am so addicted as it is that I am not sure I can spend more time that I already do! LOL! Have a GREAT New Year!

Anonymous said...

Damn! Those are way better than mine! I'd love to join you on the procrastination bit, but I'm under a few deadlines. Good luck with that from someone who is so envious.