Come play in my world for awhile!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pay it forward

I've never done this before, but...

This family has been dealt a crap hand. There are enough stories in the blogosphere detailing the rough lots that some families are dealt. This family is struggling through cancer, and chemo, and pensions, and the requisite financial chaos that inevitably results...

I believe in the concept of "paying it forward" with all of my heart. I can reflect on my life and clearly see the times when people who didn't know me well made a small effort that invariably changed the course of my life. I will be forever thankful to them.

I will take the opportunity to do the same for others whenever it is presented to me.

You probably don't know this family. Their struggles transcend personal friendship and speak on a more intimate level. If you can make a small contribution via the Paypal button on the left to ease their struggle please do and, if not, please hold them close in your prayers...

0 comments: