I pride myself on being organized. Multi-tasking is something that I view as a challenge. I think I have previously alluded to the fact that I like it when my schedule is the slightest bit crazy. It keeps things interesting.
- hard-boil eggs for lunch,
- check email,
- vacuum mountain of crumbs created when cereal had to be poured back into box because we were out of milk.
- finish a blog post, and
- head back to school to teach advanced math.
- complete tasks in 35 minutes.
- Place eggs in water to boil while you dive into the emails.