I was paging through the headlines on Yahoo this morning, and ran across this....
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Just like the "Seinfeld" episode where George wanted everyone to call him "T-Bone," Beyonce Knowles would like to be known by a bold new name.
The R&B singer has christened herself "Sasha Fierce"
Of course my initial reaction was, "Ummm I care about this because...?" I mean for crying out loud; we have imminent elections, financial chaos, and a war in Iraq and this stupidity is what makes the headlines? Followed closely by, "If you're going to re-brand yourself at least pick something that doesn't make you sound like a complete putz." So, I closed the page and continued my surfing.
But the concept started to grow on me. If I were going to re-christen myself what would it be? I gave my hubby the gist of the story, and asked him what he thought I should go by. He just looked at me as if I'd lost it. As if?! I think I lost it at least a couple years ago. Then he asked if this had something to do with my blog. Sheesh. Well it actually didn't, but what the heck?! So I came up with a few ideas:
- Sassy Sally (Pronounced sass-SAY sall- AY) or Feisty Fiona - Because I am sassy. And feisty. Enough said.
- The Kid Wrangler - I have four. That is pretty much what I do.
- Blogasaurus Rex- The blogging thing is kinda addictive. And I like the Rex part because it makes me sound tough. And I'm not.
- Mrs. Greenthumb - Sort of like Mr. Green Jeans from Captain Kangaroo, but I like to garden.
- Supah Mamma - This one would be the name of my Mii (from Wii of course). Supah Mamma. But you gotta say it with attitude. And you have to have your Mii decked out with the purple spiky hair.