Come play in my world for awhile!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Forget Michael Phelps... Check Out Pat Belinski!



Michael Phelps may have won a record number of gold medals, but Pat has been in Beijing competing in multiple events. Check out his many stunning accomplishments via this link:

http://recp.rm05.net/servlet/MailView?ms=MTE2MjM2MwS2&r=NzkzNjE0OTUyNwS2&j=MTE5NzQxODk3S0&mt=2&rj=MTE5NjczNzA4S0


For those who know me, and not my husband, that is his face photoshopped in there. You can make one of your own, too. It's fairly funny.

The kids got a huge kick out of it. Abby and Emily did not understand at all. They said, "Wow! I didn't know Daddy could do all those things! He is good. And I didn't know he knew how to do all those hairstyles, either. Is he famous?" I didn't inquire as to whether they believed him to be famous for athletic achievement or his hairstyling talents. But I could see the wheels turning in their heads as they toyed absent-mindedly with the tips of their hair. They were wondering what cool styles their amazingly talented father could apply to their own hair. Endless possibilities...

0 comments: